Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finally...............

Finally started blogging after about 2 years of absence..
So, I decided to start afresh with this new blog, Faithfully Yours..
I know the URL looks weird, Faithfully Your Siam.. XD
It actually reads Faithfully Yours, I Am..
This is my journal on how God is faithful to me every single day without fail..
Even when I almost rejected Him during my form 3 year, He never failed to knock on the door of my heart, continuing to bless me in many things I did..

Many things have happened in the past 2 months ++.. XD
Too many to mention here, but the most significant thing was Jeremiah School..
I did not actually want to go, but I went eventually.. Long story.. Don't ask how I ended up there.. XDDD
It was the most awesome time of my life, with roughly another 26 'jakuns' there with me.. Haha.. It was somewhere I felt God's presence like never before, built friendships I never knew could exist and most importantly, felt love like I have never felt before.. There is just too much to explain here.. XDD










It was really depressing on the day we had to go back after spending 2 months of our lives together.. MISS YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!
Fortunately, got to meet them at Youth Prayer Conference and Reunion.. It was awesome.. Had steamboat, bbq, went to Midvalley and Sunway Pyramid etc.. Was good to meet up with them.. ^^
The guys who stayed in ZWEI's had such an awesome time.. Thanks to all those (including) parents who were so hospitable to us.. XD



Well, there is just too much to say here.. Do ask me if you are interested to know more about anything.. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment