Friday, March 25, 2011

My Best Songs......

Heyy.. Nothing really much to blog today, except that my pic appeared in the papers.. XDDD


Went to school, did my application stuff, let Chandrashegkar drive my car.. lols..
I tell you the truth, his driving sucks to the max.. hahaha.. Thank God I did not sustain any injuries.. XDDD

Well, just wanted to share a few songs I've written over the past few years which I really really like.. ^^





You By My Side

Verse 1:
You were there when I’m lost,
You were there when I fell,
Shared my tears and shared my pain,
Calmed the storms in my heart,
Gave me joy when I cried,
Can’t believe you were the one for me.

Pre-Chorus 1:
I love you more than anything else,
You’re my hope, you’re my joy and my peace,
Without you, one day feels like a lifetime,
You’re the closest thing to heaven that I know.

Chorus 1:
Take me into your arms,
Let me feel your heart beating,
Let me hear, from your lips,
That you love me too,
Because of you,
I believe in a thing called love,
Let me catch a glimpse of heaven with you by my side.

Verse 2:
Mesmerise me, my dear,
With your eyes once again,
Girl, you know my heart is yours,
Show me the way to your heart,
Let me hear your gentle whisper,
You’re the answer to my prayers above.

Pre-Chorus 2:
On the day you stepped into my life,
Was the start of everything I know,
You’re my song, the soundtrack of my life,
Dance with me under the stars eternally.

(Chorus 1)

Chorus 2:
Complete my life, I am yours,
And you’re mine for eternity,
Take my hand, and I’ll bring
You to somewhere we belong,
Be the queen of my heart,
Take the throne of my life,
I promise you, nothing but death will tear us apart.

Bridge:
Come and take my heart tonight,
Come and make me whole with you by my side,
My ring will only fit your finger,
All I need and want is you.

(Chorus 1)

(Chorus 2)

Coda:
With you by my side......
With you by my side......






No comments:

Post a Comment