Thursday, March 24, 2011

God's Love Never Fails...

It has been such a wonderful 2 days for me..
God blessed me with good results, although I did not study much.. Haha..
7A+, 1A and 1A-.. XDDD
The A is for Biology, while the A- is for BM..
I don't know what happened actually.. I was quite confident for my BM and Biology, but I thought that I screwed up my Physics and Moral.. Turned out, I scored A+ for both the latter subjects.. XDDD
Although I did not really expect an A-, I still give thanks to God as it turned out quite well overall..


Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing.
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


Plus, this is the 1st time my name appeared in the papers.. Cheap publicity.. XPP



Now, all I gotta do is apply and apply and apply and apply.. zzzzzz..
Pray that God will help me make the right choice for my further studyes, according to His will.. I APPLIED FOR MEDICINE in my JPA application!! Haha.. Weird, rite?? XD

By the way, CONGRATZZZ to Mun Jeng for his awesome results.. ^^

God has indeed been faithful to me all my life.. As I was telling someone yesterday,
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, n
or height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

No comments:

Post a Comment