Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blinded....

"Break my heart for what breaks Yours"

As I remembered the words to the song Hosanna by Hillsong, this phrase jumped to my mind when I was reading through some articles about Lady Gaga and her influence. I know this breaks God's heart to see His people whom He created being influenced by such evil. I felt sad feeling that after so much God has done for mankind (we cannot imagine the suffering Jesus had to go through to die on the cross for us). He, as God brought Himself down to our level to become a curse on our behalf. Why should He do this? We are just worthless sinners who only deserve hell. However, His grace, mercy and love has given us the gift of heaven, a hope which no one can experience other than those in Him.

That is besides the point here. I feel sad and angry at the same time knowing that there are even Christians idolizing Lady Gaga with all her occultic symbolismes involved. In her newest song, it was so obvious that it is occultic, even with its title alone, Judas. When I saw someone post this song on facebook for the first time, I was like, "WHAT THE CRAP!!!". I went on to listen to the song while observing closely the lyrics. These are the lyrics.

Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as

Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as

Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GaGa
Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GaGa

[Lady Gaga - Verse 1]
When he comes to me, I am ready
I'll wash his feet with my hair if he needs
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain
Even after three times, he betrays me

I'll bring him down, bring him down, down
A king with no crown, king with no crown

[Chorus]
I'm just a horny fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
I'm just a horny fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby

Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as

Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as

Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GaGa

[Lady Gaga - Verse 2]
I couldn't love a man so purely
Even darkness forgave his crooked way
I've learned love is like a brick, you can
Build a house or sink a dead body
I'll bring him down, bring him down, down
A king with no crown, king with no crown


[Chorus]
I'm just a horny fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby

I'm just a horny fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby

Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as

Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as

[Bridge]
In the most Biblical sense,
I am beyond repentance
Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind
But in the cultural sense
I just speak in future tense
Judas kiss me if offensed,
Or wear ear condom next time

I wanna love you,
But something's pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue,
Judas is the demon I cling to
I cling to

[Chorus]
I'm just a horny fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
I'm just a horny fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby

Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as

Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as

Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GAGA
Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GAGA

I'm not that sure what every line of this song is talking about but I roughly know the message behind this evil song. This song is supposed to be sung from Mary Magdalene's perspective. Gaga is implying that Mary Magdalene loves Judas and is betraying Jesus for him. If I'm not mistaken, the Da Vinci Code has conned many into believing that Mary Magdalene married Jesus. This is a total pile to trash, rubbish, bullshit etc etc. JESUS DID NOT MARRY!! If we use even the simplest of our logic, how could God marry a human being? That is also besides the point here.

In the first verse, she is implying that Mary Magdalene was jus acting to love Jesus, but she actually loved Judas. She is also trying to say that Jesus is a liar (WHAT BLASPHEMY!) and saying that Jesus has betrayed Mary Magdalene 3 times. I don't know where Gaga got that pile of trash from. I don't even know what she is trying to imply, but I know it has something to do with Peter denying Jesus 3 times. Then she moves on to say that she will bring Jesus down (stupidest thing she could thing of doing. We can never go against God and prosper after that). She then goes on to call Jesus a king with no crown. Even in the 1st verse, how much blesphemy can we see about Jesus? Even reading the first verse boils my blood to know that there are already 400000++ views on this song in youtube.

She then sings the chorus which blurts out publicly that she is in love with Judas instead of Jesus. She loved him because of his cruelty of betraying Jesus. But for all we know,

"As the heavens are higher than the earth,
   so are my ways higher than your ways
   and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Isaiah 55:9

it was God's plan for it to happen. The devil was initially happy that Jesus had died on the Cross of Calvary but on the 3rd day, he rose again to bring salvation to all who believed in Him. He sat at the right hand of God the Father Almighty. He rose again victorious, triumphing over death. The devil must have gone insane when it knew that Jesus rose again. Glory be To God!! It was Judas who finally hung himself, resulting in a terrible (or should we say disgusting) death as said in Acts 1:18. She is actually being so foolish ( I know Matthew 5:22, but there is no other word to describe her ). She chose Judas, whom we are not even sure has salvation, over Jesus Christ, the Rock of our Salvation. I assure you, Judas was an apostle. After he betrayed Jesus, he himself felt so guilty, resulting in his suicide. Why would she praise the actions of Judas??? Another stupid choice.

I don't really know what the 2nd verse is talking about. But I think that it is referring to her love for Judas again. She is saying that she never loved a man so purely like she loves Judas. Although he commited a terrible sin, but DARKNESS forgave him because in the eyes of darkness, which is Satan, he is doing a wonderful thing. How can darkness forgive sins? We believe that only Jesus can forgive our sins.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

I don't exactly know also what the 1st part of the bridge is talking about. It is quite obvious that it is Satanic, for she is placing priority on our culture which is filled with sin over the Bible. In the 2nd part, she says the she wants to love Jesus, but Judas (which maybe is now referring to Satan) is pulling her away for Jesus. She chooses Judas (Satan) in the end. She is probably saying that Jesus is more of a moral example for her, but she wants to stay with Judas, which is the DEMON she clings on to.

How much more Satanic can an 'innocent' song like this be? I am very sad that many people are falling into this trap of Satanic music. We hear her music everywhere: In malls, on the radio etc etc. We have to pray hard that God will move His mighty hand and protect His children for this influence of Satanic works in pop culture.

It really breaks my heart to think about this fact that more and more people are going to end up in hell due to these music. They might even be our loved ones, our sisters, brothers, BFFs, our friends etc. I hope that we, as Christians will take a stand against Lady Gaga's music. Let us pray fervently that by the grace of God, she will not be able to influence the young people anymore. Let us not be blinded by evil.

2 comments:

  1. Just remember that, that crazy lady sold her soul to the devil for fame and fortune. Her afterlife will be full or torture as for her reward.

    And JESUS REIGNS forever and ever!

    ReplyDelete